Friday, July 3, 2009

Polka Dot Tote Bags


Happy 4th of July !! I hope all have a safe and happy one. My husband is taking my boys and I on a "surprise" getaway tomorrow and Sunday. My oldest son and I have been going crazy trying to figure out where in the world we are going ( we do know it's only a couple hours away. ) But still, I am not good with surprises. I was the one when I was little to open my presents and wrap them back up. Ooops!! Probably should not of said that. Anyway, hope everyone has a great, safe 4th.




Take a look at the awesome new totes I added today. They are super cute and they are Polka Dot!! I am using one of them myself and I love it. You can never go wrong with Dots. These come in 3 colorways. There are also polka dot market bags. Go check 'em out.

No comments:

Quotes


Myspace Quotes, Cute Quotes at WishAFriend.com