Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Things for Fall






Oh, where have you been Beth? I know it has been a while since I have done a thing but I do have a pretty good reason. Over the past year I have had some difficulty in the women's health department. I have had to have a couple of surgeries and tried a couple trials of hormone craziness. But, what was best was to have a complete hysterectomy. So, I did about a little over three weeks ago now. Whew, I am glad now that it is done and now I can get on with my life. I just have a few more weeks of recovery to get through. Thanks to all of you who took care of me, loved me, prayed for me, brought me food, flowers, cards, took care of my kids and for just letting me rest and get through this. Thank you God for the angels you have given me!




Now to the good stuff, I have so much new stuff!! You have to go to the website and check it out. I will also be doing a giveaway in the very near future! That will be something pink. I will be announcing soon.




Remember I still have lots of things on SALE! Go see and get some Christmas gifts for your loved ones.

No comments:

Quotes


Myspace Quotes, Cute Quotes at WishAFriend.com