Monday, November 23, 2009

Fairs, Shows, and Festivals Oh My!



Here I am setting up being silly, not sure what I have gotten my self into!!
Silliness gets me through everything....


Hi Karen, one of my angels ;o) !!!  Thanks for all your help!

So.......  Whewwwww I got through it..... I did three shows in two weeks.  I don't know how people do it like that all the time.  I am exhausted.  It was a lot of fun, meeting some really cool vendors and nice people.  I learned A LOT!!  I had an amazing month and I want to thank you all!!!  I am looking forward to doing many more in the future. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your tables looks great! Silliness and Diet Coke get you through! Love you!
-Renee

Beth Oliver said...

Calling me out on my Diet Coke... Ha ha ha... You are right though I need lots and lots of Diet Coke to get me through. You are too funny! Love you too~

Quotes


Myspace Quotes, Cute Quotes at WishAFriend.com